The answer is me and I cannot apologize to my followers enough for that! Life has been insane lately with a lot of changes happening in my life as well as a few other things.
First off I am officially a graduate of my program as of April and out of school forever! Unfortunately I still do not have a job in my field but the job market in Ontario is abysmal right now so I just have to keep plugging.
Rather than working in my field I am currently working in a Sales position at my local mall in a shoe store. The money is meh but the hours are good and my co-workers are darling! Fun fact I went from a part-timer to a Key Holder to a Shift Leader from starting there in July.
In other news I have been driving since January now, so that was one of my resolutions fulfilled!
But enough with the excuses, time to talk about things to come! First off, I will be finishing my list of top 10 styles – starting today with number 2! I also have plans of finishing the anime challenge and hopefully starting a new one. Reviews will also be returning including a review of the upcoming POKEMON GAME (fangirl squee) and of a phone app that I am so addicted to.
Anyway, thank you for all of your patience and without further ado – let the blogging resume … again!
So I failed on my fourth New Years resolution in a seriously hardcore sort of way. I had been hoping to post more but in truth I haven’t actually done any blogging since January 14th. That was five months ago.
My blog really got pushed to the back burner as I worked on all of my assignments and my final internship. Well it all has really paid off as I will be leaving this program with a 3.8 GPA (that is an A average) AND I have an interview in my own field on Monday (only been out of school for two weeks).
But now that I am able to get out of school and into the real world I am hoping that I will be able to at least become somewhat consistent in my blogging!
So please look forward to:
- Anime North 2016
- New reviews
- The last 2 styles from my Top 10
Of course there will be more than just those posts so I hope you all keep reading!
Well another year has come and gone and now it is time to start thinking about the year to come. 2016 is going to be a very busy year for me and considering I have already purchased 3 parts of my Anime North cosplays already, you can bet that it is going to be a good nerd year.
Things that I know for SURE are happening this year include:
- Getting my drivers license – various issues have kept me from doing this in past years but I have been doing a LOT of practicing and my test is booked for next Friday
- Graduating College – Technically I have done this twice already, but THIS time I actually plan on staying out of school
- Finding a full-time job in my field – This may end up becoming either a part or full-time job depending on availability
- Making my first cosplay prop – I cannot sew worth spit but I CAN craft, so I plan on making my holsters for my Twi’lek cosplay
Now onto the big topic that everyone always asks after New Years – what are my New Years resolutions. I tend to avoid doing resolutions to be honest because, to be frank, I suck at following them. However I do have a few goals for the New Year that I am hoping to achieve.
- Complete a novel – I am kind of cheating with this one since I already have a book half way done.
- Tighten up my arms – I kind of have bat wings right now as it, so I want to trim up my arms before Anime North
- Get my drivers license – Another cheat
- Post more -This one will benefit all of you here!
I also kind of want to take more outfit photos but this is unlikely to actually happen since right lighting is hard to come by.
Anywho, tomorrow I will resume with my top 10 fashion styles so I will see you all tomorrow!